You're one step away from a beautifully clean home!
Frequently asked questions
- What is included in the Deep Clean?
- A Deep Clean means everything is hand-wiped. Starting at the Ceiling Fans and Blinds, all the way down to Baseboards.
- When should I include the Deep Clean?
- If your home has not been thoroughly cleaned in the last 4-6 weeks, we ask that you begin with a Deep Clean. Move-out or Move-in cleans will also include the Deep Clean option.
- What is included in a Maintenance Clean?
During a maintenance clean, all of the same items on the checklist are cleaned, however we take some time-saving measures such as using Microfiber dust wands on the ceiling fans and baseboards. We also rotate a few rooms every visit as a Deep Clean, with the goal that the whole home is re-Deep Cleaned every quarter or so.
- Where can I find the cleaning checklist?
- The cleaning checklist can be found here.
- Are your teams background checked?
Yes. Everyone in our office is federally background checked and bonded with both worker's comp insurance and general liability insurance.
- Do you send the same team to my home?
- Yes. We assign a Team Captain to each home, and barring sickness or vacation, strive to make sure that the team entering your home is very consistent.
- Do you offer a guarantee?
- We always offer a 24-HR guarantee on every clean. If you have any trouble, contact us within 24 hours of your cleaning, and we will immediately send someone to fix the issue for free.
- Are you a local business?
- Yes, we are locally operated and owned!