Construction Cleaning Services
Does the thought of having to clean your freshly-built home make you wince? Construction clean up is definitely a lot of hard work. Let us do the lifting and scrubbing for you!
OUR CONSTRUCTIONS CLEANING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Remove large debris, putting them into the dumpster on the site.
- Sweeping or using a heavy-duty vacuum to remove construction dust and smaller debris.
- Dusting or wiping down surfaces, such as walls, door frames, ledges, stair rails, etc.
- Wet cleaning of bathrooms, kitchens, countertops, and any other areas. We also remove stickers from fixtures, and clean the insides of cabinets and drawers.
- Cleaning windows and window frames. We also remove drywall mud and stickers. This takes extra care because windows are easily scratched.
- Sweeping or vacuuming hard floor surfaces and wet mopping to ensure all drywall mud and paint is removed. Some flooring may need additional service if construction workers were not careful by covering up floors with plastic.
- Detail vacuuming the carpet, including all edges. We also remove all drywall mud and paint. Some carpet may need to be professionally cleaned if the contractors didn’t provide enough protection from dirt and debris.
After we finish post construction cleaning, we walk through the home again and touch up any areas that need it. Once we are done, your home will be ready for move-in!